3 Kronk Street Golden Square
Contact agent for details
Be Impressed - Dual Living
* Quality home with self contained guest studio
* Stunning renovation with quality finishing's throughout
* Stylish modern appeal with new kitchen - stainless steel appliances
* Freshly painted, hybrid timber floors in living areas & new carpet in bedrooms
* Gas heating & evaporative cooling
* Set in handy location, close to Uni, School, shops & transport
* Secure low maintenance 622m2 allotment
* An inspection will not disappoint - Call Linda today 0438 381 900
* Open for Private Inspections: Call Linda to make an appointment
This delightful home and it's self contained guest studio are very unique. This property is a rare find that offers excellent possibilities with it's two completely separated living environments. The main house boasts a fresh new kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cook top, electric oven, dishwasher and pantry.
Hybrid timber flooring runs through out the kitchen and living areas, adding warmth to freshly painted walls. The newly laid carpet completes the bedrooms with their excellent fitted out built in robes. The master bedroom has a shared elegant, clever two way full bathroom with toilet and a large his and hers WIR with built-in cabinetry.
The guest studio has electric heating and cooling, kitchenette, shower and toilet. Both house and studio enjoy lovely northerly aspects that flood them with bright winter sunshine. Combined this property gives you a total of four bedrooms, two bathrooms and three toilets.
Centrally located, just five minutes to everything Bendigo has to offer from the Arts precinct, tourist sites, sporting complexes, the aquatic center, schools, supermarkets and shopping.
This 622m2 property has a fully secured low maintenance garden positioned directly opposite a reserve abundant with bird life and a variety of walking tracks. Hurry as this property will appeal to the most discerning buyer and will be snapped up quickly.
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.