Nestled in Elda Court, this property is a hidden treasure with nearby walking tracks and ornamental lake. It's a classic brick veneer house on a generous block with neighbouring Gateway Park and Bendigo Creek Trail.
The home offers two large living areas as well as family dining and well kept retro style kitchen. In fact, the entire home is in excellent condition with mostly original decor throughout. Climate control options, ceiling fan, adequate storage, practical kitchen, family bathroom and a separate laundry are included.
This home is a rare find, and the new owner will love the back yard. It's a bird lovers paradise, overlooking natural bush land and beautiful gum trees. Land size measures about 690 square meters with a carport and a lock up garage or workshop. Walk to schools, shops, public transport and Gurri Wanyarra Wellbeing Centre.
* Spacious 3 bedroom family home
* Surrounded by established trees
* 2 large living areas
* Ample heating & cooling throughout
* Carport & lock up garage
* A generously sized 690m2 allotment
* The new owner will love the backyard!
* Bird lovers paradise
* Quiet family friendly court
* Walking tracks at your door step
* The new swimming complex is conveniently nearby
* A rare find; move fast!
* An inspection will not disappoint!